Translate

Saturday 27 April 2013

Pure Mormonism: Go Ahead And Skip That Temple Wedding

Pure Mormonism: Go Ahead And Skip That Temple Wedding

Very interesting! I was sealed in the London Temple, as in England you had to be married civilly first, but I did think it sad that not one of my family or friends outside of the church could witness the marriage sealing. This article is thought provoking and once upon a time I would not have considered articles such as these, but I have been blessed over the years to have my mind opened and let more light in! I seemed to have clung on to all the truth I liked then shut the door so nothing could spoil that ... like eating a chocolate bar and refusing to read the ingredients :-D

Anyways, this guy is spot on in the sense of being free to think and to ponder.  Heavenly Father never told us to be blind idiots, but to study all things out so that we knew truth from error.  How can we know if we don't examine all the evidence?

Much love, Yolanda aka wackychipmunk, England

No comments:

Post a Comment

wackychipmunk IMVU world!

Popular Posts